There are a few key points to note:
1. Renaming of Member tier to Bronze tier
Since the launch of LBCommunity+ program sometime back in Jun 2020, we have had a tier called ‘Member’ tier. As of 8 Aug 2022, this tier will be renamed to ‘Bronze’. There are no changes to the naming of the other 2 tiers: Silver and Gold.
2. Updated information on your tier spend
Great news! You can visit ‘My Rewards’ page here to see the amount you need to spend to reach the next tier as well as your tier expiry date.
3. Determination of tier status
If you have an existing account on lovebonito.com/hk as of 8 Aug 2022, your tier status remains unless you belong to any of the following groups:
- Tier is upgraded: You see an upgrade in your tier status if we’ve noticed that you’ve spent more than the minimum spend threshold (HKD2500 for SIlver and HKD6000 for Gold)
- Previously opted out of LBCommunity+: You will be re-opted into the program as there is no option for opting out. You can unsubscribe from our emails or marketing communications by reaching out to our Customer Service team or unsubscribe from the footer in any of our emails. You’ll be assigned a tier - either Bronze, Silver or Gold - based on your past purchases made in the previous 12 months under this account.
If you belong to any of the above groups, you will receive a separate email on 8 Aug 2022, notifying your tier status and any action required.
From 8 Aug 2022 onwards, for members with no prior upgrades/downgrades, spends will accumulate from your loyalty anniversary date (the date you signed up for a LBCommunity+ account). For members with prior upgrades/downgrades, your tier cycle (evaluation period of 12-months) will be 12 months from your latest tier change date.
E.g. I made my first purchase on 8 Aug 2022 and I upgraded to Gold on 1 Oct 2022. My tier cycle is now from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 Sep 2023.
4. No change to the spend thresholds that determines each tier
- For Silver tier, you still need to make a minimum of HKD2500 spend in your tier cycle. Your previous cycle spend is considered if your current cycle is directly following an upgrade.
- For Gold tier, you still need to make a minimum of HKD6000 spend in your tier cycle. Your previous cycle spend is considered if your current cycle is directly following an upgrade.
5. No change to your points balance as of 8 Aug 2022
For points earned before 8 Aug 2022, your points will be reset to be valid from 8 Aug 2022 (regardless of when you earned these points) and will expire at the end of the month after a 12-month period, which is 31 Aug 2023.
For points earned on or after 8 Aug 2022, they will expire at the end of the month after a 12-month period.
6. Temporary removal of refer-a-friend feature
Refer-a-friend will be paused temporarily as we continue to make improvements! We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Stay tuned.